Hello Library Partners!
LightSpeed, hoopla’s next step to empower your evolution, will be arriving very soon. As we continue to improve hoopla digital’s mobile and online experience, your valued feedback (and that of your patrons) plays a vital role. LightSpeed - an app evolution for brighter connectivity – is a direct reflection of how we are listening and incorporating this feedback into our most comprehensive upgrade to date. Your patrons will be able to experience, explore and enjoy hoopla digital in a new way that’s faster, brighter, easy-to-use and always available. And, as always, hoopla digital is committed to serving you through and beyond this new app launch.
That’s why we want to connect with you first, to share some of the more exciting aspects and important items you’ll want to share with patrons, so everyone’s hoopla experience is seamless.
A LightSpeed Release Information Sheet can be found below. This document offers a quick, yet comprehensive, look at the features we think you’ll find most interesting, and is segregated by use purpose:
- General LightSpeed Information
- Information Libraries Can Use
- Information Patrons Can Use
On top of these, two big changes that you and your patrons should know are:
- Patrons will need to log in using their password (which they may or may not remember). hoopla will be glad to help in response to patron password inquiries.
- Patrons (iOS users only) with active downloaded content will notice that updating to LightSpeed will delete their previous download (s). These are, however, still accessible, and only need to be re-downloaded – not re-borrowed - to enjoy offline.
With your help, we think we’ve created LightSpeed to be everything your patrons desire.
Make sure to tour LightSpeed. See what hoopla digital has to offer in a whole new light!